Do you have your passport to paradise?
Please note that in accordance with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), starting on January 23th, 2007, U.S. citizens of all ages, traveling by air between the United States and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda will be required to present a valid passport when returning to the U.S.
For more information on the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) please CLICK HERE or download the WHTI fact sheet by clicking on this link.
All U.S. citizens including children must present a passport or other approved travel document when entering the United States by air. U.S. citizens can present a passport, NEXUS card at airports with NEXUS kiosks, U.S. military ID with travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document when on official business.
Apparently these are also acceptable identifications:
* Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)
* State Issued Enhanced Driverís License (when available)
* Enhanced Tribal Cards (when available)
* U.S. Military Identification with Military Travel Orders
* U.S. Merchant Mariner Document when traveling in conjunction with official maritime business
* Native American Tribal Photo Identification Card
* Form I-872 American Indian Card
Check it out, you might want to fly into Tucson and take the CAPULIN Magical Mystery
Bus Tour Leaving on the 29th of January?
How one votes with their dollars, speaks louder and clearer, than their voices.